In today’s episode, we’re joined by Michael David Chapman, Co-Founder of LeadIn Social. We get into Grief and trauma, the truth about the ego, juggling business with Grief, and acknowledging the full spectrum of Grief.
· [03:08] Grief and trauma.
· [08:30] Unbending the ego.
· [12:49] Juggling business with Grief.
· [21:48] The full spectrum of Grief.
· “Your ego is not the problem. It’s your unbent ego.”
· “[Grief is] not just a loss, but a recognized loss.”
· “You can’t solve a problem you don’t know you have.”
· “Everything has led up to this exact moment.”
· “At the end, we can be grateful that we are grieving our loved one rather than our loved one grieving us.”