In today’s episode, Fobby Naghmi and Madison Keenan are joined by Johnny Di Domenico, an American actor, comedian, and writer best known for his award-winning impersonation of Donald Trump, Austin Powers, Jay Leno, and many more! The conversation goes through Johnny’s upbringing outside of Philadelphia to his coming to NYC and tackling new challenges. Madison engages with Johnny by asking questions that connect the mortgage industry to that of life as a comedic actor.
Fobby claims he is like a “Velcro Fob”; every lawsuit sticks to him
Stay curious and keep learning.
“I wanna know how they think.”
“The currency of nice and the currency of connecting with people”
· [02: 27] How John learned how to impersonate people
· [06:32] Remarkable that John did not let a speech impediment hold him back
· [07:01] What skill sets are required to wear multiple hats?
· [13:50] First introduced to Donald Trump in 1986
· [16:47] A fine line between satire and comedy
· [19:25] Creating an experience for the customer
· [21:34] Everyone gets undivided attention
· [23:28] Social media
· [28:28] Adapting to a new world and succeeding
· [31:58] Dreaming in character
Follow the podcast: www.laughlendandeat.com Host: Fobby Naghmi.