Fobby Naghmi, SVP of Homecomings Mortgage & Equity, hosts the first Leadership Roundtable with Corrina Carter of CMS Mortgage, Keith Canter of First Community Mortgage, and Gabe Gillen of Family First Funding, a division of AnnieMac Home Mortgage.
In the vibrant world of mortgage and real estate, changes are constant. Industry leaders nationwide gathered on the popular podcast ”Laugh, Lend & Eat” to discuss current trends, predictions, and insights into mortgage lending, home buying, and real estate investments. Here's a combined review of the four engaging segments:
- Mortgage Rates: Current mortgage rates and their implications for lenders and borrowers.
- Refinancing Opportunities: Opportunities in refinancing homes, leveraging low-interest rates.
- Residential Mortgages: Examining trends in residential mortgages, from home equity lines of credit (HELOC) to first-time buyers.
- Sales Strategies: Expert insights into effective sales strategies for the mortgage industry.
- Real Estate Marketing: Effective marketing techniques for real estate agents.
- Building Relationships: Creating solid relationships with clients and business partners.
- Cross-Cultural Team Building: Managing diverse teams within the mortgage and real estate industry.
- Referral Networks: Building and leveraging referral networks for business growth.
- Coaching Salespeople: Tips for finding and coaching salespeople to achieve their potential.
- 2024 Housing Market Predictions: Panelists' predictions for interest rates, refinancing, home equity, and more.
- Bidding Wars and Affordability: Concerns about bidding wars and housing affordability issues.
- Adapting to Market Changes: Emphasis on the necessity for innovation and adaptability in the mortgage and real estate industry.
”Laugh, Lend & Eat” offers a rich insight into the multifaceted world of mortgage lending and real estate. From understanding current mortgage rates to looking ahead at 2024 predictions, this podcast encapsulates the dynamism and complexities of the industry. Key themes that resonate throughout these discussions are adapting, innovating, and staying ahead of the curve.
These segments offer valuable takeaways for mortgage lenders, real estate agents, homebuyers, or anyone interested in the pulse of the housing market. As we navigate the remainder of 2023 and look to the future, staying informed and adaptable will be paramount for success in mortgage and real estate.
The Mortgage Landscape – Understanding Today's MarketSales and Marketing – Building Success in Real EstateCross-Cultural Teams and Referral NetworksPredictions for 2024 – Looking Ahead